PrplxDz

profile comments affiliates random

Happy Birthday, Razzelle Aguinaldo. Saturday, June 26, 2010 / 3:10 AM

You know her? She is Razzelle Sison Aguinaldo. She is my best friend/sister/mom. She's beautiful right? Today is her birthday. I want to dedicate this post to her. And I want to tell her how great she is.

She was my classmate two years ago. She was the first one who made me smile, and was my first friend in Manila Science High School. I really love her, and I miss being with her. :) Nowadays, we aren't talking to each other anymore that much, and that's the reason why I'm missing her so much. I know she's happy right now because of her joyful birthday and love life, and I'm happy for her. :)

Dear Razz,

I miss you so much! How's life? I hope we'll have time for each other. (If you want to) Haha. Happy Birthday, Razz. Take good care of yourself. Study well. :) I love you and I miss you, Mommy Razz! ♥

Love Lots,
Leicelle

--
Photo: Leicelle Uriarte, Razz Aguinaldo





Love you, know I’ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Welcome to Leice's Photoblog!
[leiceyeah.bs]

Layout is best viewed in Google Chrome/Safari.
Sucks big time in Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox.

Everything (photos, etc) © Leicelle Uriarte, unless stated otherwise.

Please do not steal, plagiarize or use in any way without my permission.

For more information please email toph_leice1419 [at] yahoo [dot] com. Thank you very much for your cooperation.