profile
comments
affiliates
random
Happy Birthday, Diana Isis Velasco!
Saturday, June 26, 2010 / 3:28 AM


Meet Diana Isis Velasco, my best friend. She is celebrating her birthday today. I greeted her yesterday @ MaSci as many times as I can remember, t'was like 50 + times. Lol~ It's because I love her and she's my best friend last year, until now. ♥
I really thought we will be classmates this year. It is indicated in our report cards that we have the same section. Then last June 15 (first day of school this year), our section was dissolved. I mean, we (the students) were distributed onto different sections. So, Diana and I were not classmates anymore. :(
I surprised her yesterday. :)) It is because Linnaeus have no Physics class and Mendel is having their vacant time. Then I greeted her many times until she wants me to stop. Hahaha. :) I just miss her so much. ♥
We made so much memories. She was like my twin sister, because in every task, we are together (of course, not all). :D ♥ So, I miss her so much talagaaaaaaaaaaa~
.JPG)
Happy Birthday Diana~ ♥
Love you, know I’ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Welcome to Leice's Photoblog!
[leiceyeah.bs]
Layout is best viewed in Google Chrome/Safari.
Sucks big time in Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox.
Everything (photos, etc) © Leicelle Uriarte, unless stated otherwise.
Please do not steal, plagiarize or use in any way without my permission.
For more information please email toph_leice1419 [at] yahoo [dot] com. Thank you very much for your cooperation.